- Oct. 2014 - February 2017
- Rebuilt system from scratch.
- Login system - Basic registration - AND - Facebook login.
Three major functional save stubs:
- Your details - Your name, address, company name... Save one to many records and recall them on invoices.
- Client details - Your customers details... Save one to many records and recall them on invoices.
- Invoice details - Add invoices, itemizations, wire in details.. Preview and open PDF version.
- Itemizations - no longer limited to only 10.
- Tax lines - add one or many taxes to your invoices (available on the Itemizations screen.)
- Preview screen supports print mode from your browser.
- PDF is created dynamically based on the preview screen.
- More cool stuff that I've already forgot about.
- Massive Rebranding - Responsive Design
- Breadcrumb with contextual pinning
- Introduced a new invoice type - the Billing Invoice
- Billing Invoice itemizations have Quantity, Description, and a Cost Per Item
- Line Items costs automatically calculated.
- Toggle Billing Invoice (or Dated Invoices) from Invoice Details edit screen.
- Totals API and AJAX calls
- Fixed a helluva lotsa bugs.
- Continued "Rebranding" efforts, focus on login screen.
- Added Google login ability. (oh, and Facebook)
- Added mocked calculated column. This will exist as a mock column in DB, but is calculated on the fly. This reduced JS maths complexity.
- Bug: input still requires xx.xx patterned decimals.
- Added Billing Invoice print and PDF methodology.
- Integrated with DocRaptor!!
- Fixed bugs in both the Itemizer and Billing Itemizer scripts.